Below you can find some feeds from Psych Central. This information is pulled from their website, and is updated daily as more articles are created.
- Psychology Around the Net: November 23, 2019
- How Parents Are Helping Their Young Adult Children — and Getting Judged for It
- An ODD Diagnosis Doesn’t Make Your Child “Bad”
- Five Ways Fathers Can Develop Authentically Beyond the Workplace: Connecting within the Inner Circle
- Helpless Victim or Active Responder?
- Podcast: Sandy Hook: Community Healing After a Large-Scale Trauma
- PTSD: Dealing with the Boom of July 4th
- Trauma Informed Care: How CBT & Mindful Awareness Are Key Factors in Repairing the Brain
- What I Learned About Loving Again After an Abusive Relationship
- Overcoming Trauma Is Possible – with Help