1. Has communication deteriorated in your relationship?
2. Has one or both partners considered having an affair or had an affair?
3. Have you become roommates?
4. Are you unable to resolve your differences?
5. Are one or both of you acting out because of unresolved hurt feelings?
6. Does the only resolution appear to be separation?
7. Are you staying together for the sake of the children?
The good news is that if you are here, you are one step closer to doing something about your relationship. Being willing to acknowledge that your relationship needs attention sets the stage for HOPE and HEALING. Even if your partner is not on board yet, it is possible to come to a place of intimacy and friendship with a foundation of trust and commitment. You may be able to find your way back to each other in new ways that work for both of you.
Not all relationships are salvageable. In the process of counseling, some couples may discover it is healthier to part ways. However, for those relationships that can be salvaged and for those couples willing to commit to the process, counseling can remind them why they chose to be together and help them rebuild a new, much stronger foundation for moving forward into living happily ever after.
Let me ask you …
Are you ready to start therapy with me? Call NOW for a free 20 minute consultation!