I offer teletherapy as an integral part of my practice. It allows me to expand my accessibility to vulnerable populations that otherwise would not seek treatment. For some, privacy is paramount while for others, lack of time poses the biggest obstacle to seeking support. My services are conducted on a HIPPA compliant platform so my client’s privacy is protected at all times. Furthermore, I extend the convenience of early morning, late evening and even weekend hours for my clients.
Teletherapy is a valid alternative to traditional face-to-face therapy, often proving to be just as effective. In 2011, the APA released a policy statement concerning telemedicine and telepsychiatry validating teleconferencing as an “effective practice of medicine that increases access to care.”
Ideal candidates for teletherapy tend to be:
- Pressed for time: busy professionals or people for whom ambulating is difficult
- Avant-garde: open to integrating technology as a valid means to therapy
- Highly motivated: driven to do the work to find solutions
Ideal candidates are seeking:
- CONVENIENCE ( flexible hours to suit needs/skip traffic)
- COMFORT (own setting)
- PRIVACY (it’s important sessions remain confidential)
PRIVACY, TIME and CONVENIENCE no longer need to be barriers to accessing support.
Let me ask you …
Are you ready to start therapy with me? Call NOW for a free 20 minute consultation!